REGULATIONS FOR PRISONERS
Commander of F.Q.W. Escort
Navy of the Great Japanese Empire
The prisoners disobeying the following orders will be punished with immediate death:
- Those disobeying orders to instructions.
- Those showing a motion to antagonism by raising a sign of opposition
- Those disobeying the regulations by individualism egoism, thinking only about yourself or rushing for your own good.
- Those talking without permission and raising loud voices.
- Those walking and moving without orders.
- Those who carry unnecessary baggage in disembarking .
- Those resisting mutually.
- Those touching the boats material, wires, lights, tools, switches, et
- Those shoving action of running away from the room or boat
- Those climbing the ladder without permission.
- Those taking more meal than given him.
- Those using more than blankets.
- Since the boat is not well equipped and inside being narrow, food being scarce and poor you'll feel uncomfortable during the escort time on the boat. Those losing patience and disordering the regulations will be punished for the reason of not being able to escort.
- Be sure to finish "nature's call". Evacuate the bowels and urine before embarking.
- Meal will be given twice a day. One plate only to one prisoner. the prisoners called by the guard will give out meal as quick as possible and honestly. The remaining prisoners will stay in their places quietly and wait for your plate. Those moving from their places, reaching for your plate without order will be heavily punished. Same orders will be applied to handling plates after meal.
- Toilet will be fixed in four corners of the roam, the buckets and cans will be placed, when filled up a guard will appoint a prisoner. The prisoner called will take the buckets to the center of the room. The buckets will be pulled up by the derrick to be thrown away. Toilet paper will be given. Everyone must co-operate to make the sanitary. Those being careless will be punished.
- The navy of the Great Japanese Empire will not try to punish you all with death. Those obeying all rules and regulations and delivering the action and purpose of the Japanese Navy; co-operating with Japan in constructing the Nev Order of the Greater Asia which leads to the world peace, will be well treated. The Great Japanese Empire will rise to govern the world.